Monday, May 13, 2024

BARUCH 4:5, 21, 27, 30 (2024)

BARUCH 4:5, 21, 27, 30

Take courage, my people,
who perpetuate Israel’s name!

Take courage, my children, cry to God,
and he will deliver you from the power and hand of the enemy.

Take courage, my children, and cry to God,
for you will be remembered by the one who brought this upon you.

Take courage, O Jerusalem,
for the one who named you will comfort you.

---- mine,

Take courage and do not be disheartened about anything. AM I not GOD? Do I not love you? Did I not lay down My Life for you so you may not taste death but receive eternal life in and through Me? I want you to engrave this message in your heart - take courage for I, the Lord your God, come to assist you, to take you by the hand, to lead you from darkness into My glorious light. Take courage, ---- my own, I the Lord your God have heard your cry, I have heard your sighs, I have heard all your prayers, I have heard and I assure you that I have delivered everyone that you are praying for with sighs too deep for words I have delivered from the hands of the enemy. Be still and know that I AM God and that nothing, nothing, nothing, is too difficult for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment