Monday, May 6, 2024

PSALM 147:11, 13-15 (2024)

PSALM 147:11, 13-15

The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him,
in those who hope in his steadfast love.

For he strengthens the bars of your gates;
he blesses your children within you.
He grants peace within your borders;
he fills you with the finest of wheat.
He sends out his command to the earth;
his word runs swiftly.

---- mine,

I know you think your troubles are insurmountable, especially concerning those whom you love so dearly and for whom you pray constantly. You also know this is not wholly true because you know that I AM God and nothing is impossible with Me. You cling to Me. You are in My Presence always and you are constantly pleading their cause. I know you love Me and you trust that in My time, in My way, and according to My will I will grant all you ask for in prayer. Nothing delights Me more than to feed you morning after morning with My Word, My Presence, and at Holy Mass with My Body and Blood. Each time you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist I pour infinite graces on you. Continue to pray with expectant faith and all you ask for in prayer will be granted to you. I have already spoken and my word that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment