Friday, May 17, 2024

SONG OF SONGS 8:6-7 (2024)

SONG OF SONGS 8:6-7

Set me as a seal upon your heart,
as a seal upon your arm;
for love is strong as death,
passion fierce as the grave.
Its flashes are flashes of fire,
a raging flame.
Many waters cannot quench love,
neither can floods drown it.
If one offered for love
all the wealth of one’s house,
it would be utterly scorned.

---- mine,

I have sealed you in My Holy Spirit with cords of love that can never be broken. I have placed the imprint of My love on your soul, it is a mark of love that can never be removed and it shouts out to the heavens and the earth that you belong to Me in time and eternity. I thirst for your love ---- my own, the world is largely indifferent to Me, and a great many souls flee from Me, they desire to have nothing to do with Me because I ask that they be holy and perfect just as My Father is holy and perfect. There is no price for love except for a return of love. You cannot outdo Me in generosity and love. If you desire proof of My love, look at the crucifix and you will know the cost of true love. Love costs everything but also receives everything from the Lover. Love Me. Let Me find refreshment and consolation in your heart. Bathe Me with your love and speak tenderly of your love for Me. I AM yours and you are Mine and My banner over you is love. Remain in My love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment