Monday, May 20, 2024

LAMENTATIONS 3:22-26 (2024)

LAMENTATIONS 3:22-26


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
‘The Lord is my portion,’ says my soul,
‘therefore I will hope in him.’

The Lord is good to those who wait for him,
to the soul that seeks him.
It is good that one should wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord.

---- mine,

Little by little, day by day, I am forming you in My image, in My likeness. On your part, stay still and remain in Me as I remain in you. Let not your heart be anxious or troubled trust in the power of My Word, the Eternal Word of the Father through whom all that exists came to be in the power of the Holy Spirit. Be still and know that I AM God. I AM the God who created you and redeemed you. And My Holy Spirit sanctifies you.

Pray, hope, and be not afraid. AM I not your Brother, your Friend, and the Bridegroom of your soul? Nothing is too difficult for Me. Watch and pray and you will be astounded. Watch and pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment