Thursday, May 30, 2024

JEREMIAH 31:3, 16-17 (2024)

JEREMIAH 31:3, 16-17

The Lord appeared to him from far away.
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
Thus says the Lord:
Keep your voice from weeping,
and your eyes from tears;
for there is a reward for your work, 
says the Lord:
they shall come back from the land of the enemy;
there is hope for your future,
says the Lord:
your children shall come back to their own country.


---- mine, 

I understand you are weak and need constant reassurance of my love for you and I never tire of giving it to you because I love you with an everlasting love. You are Mine from the foundations of the earth. I have called you by name. I know you, I AM close to you and intimately involved in every aspect of your life. I AM closer to you than your breath – in truth, I AM your breath. Do not be afraid ---- my own, not for yourself nor those you love and for whom you pray for all your waking moments and even at night as you lie in bed. I will turn your weeping into rejoicing – this is My promise to you. You will see the fruit of all your prayers. Your loved ones will return to the bosom of Holy Mother Church and they will never stray from her again. The Enemy will lose his hold on them because I have won the victory. I have conquered and overcome the powers of darkness. Be not afraid, ---- my own, your children will return. Have confidence. Pray constantly and know that nothing is impossible for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment