Wednesday, May 29, 2024

MARK 13:35-37 (2024)

MARK 13:35-37

Therefore, keep awake—for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrow, or at dawn, or else he may find you asleep when he comes suddenly. And what I say to you I say to all: Keep awake.’


---- mine,

You know well what happens when you let your guard down, lose your focus, and are distracted with things other than those concerning the Kingdom - satan enters. He is wily. So be vigilant at all times. Just when you think you are strong and can ward off the attacks of the Enemyyou begin to lean less on Me and trust your own strength. Remain humble, know that without Me you can do nothing. Without Me, you are bound to fall and fail miserably so cling to Me and do not let go. I will never leave you as long as you desire to remain in Me. Remember apart from Me you can do nothing. Stay awake. Watch and pray so you will not give in to temptation and remember, ---- my own, I AM with you always. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment