Thursday, May 9, 2024

PSALM 68:18-20 (2024)

PSALM 68:18-20

You ascended the high mount, leading captives in your train
and receiving gifts from people,
even from those who rebel against the Lord God’s abiding there.
Blessed be the Lord,
who daily bears us up;
God is our salvation.
Our God is a God of salvation,
and to God, the Lord, belongs escape from death.

---- mine,

Search the Scriptures and you will find Me, My Father, and the Holy Spirit. From the beginning, the Father's plan has been to save His wayward children through the merits of His only begotten Son. This plan is etched on every page of Sacred Scripture. Seek Me and you will find Me if you seek Me with all your heart. The verses in this psalm speak of My ascension into heaven after I lay down My life for My sheep, ransomed them, and led them back into the fold. My Holy Spirit is poured upon you, from Him you receive every gift, grace, and blessing to enable you in the perilous sojourn from this life to the next. I bear your daily burdens with you for I AM yoked to you, ---- my own. I AM Yeshua, the God who saves. I have saved you and all your loved ones from eternal death. Fear nothing but pray with confidence trusting in My power to save all who are called by My Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment