Thursday, May 16, 2024

ESTHER 5:3 (2024)

ESTHER 5:3

The king said to her, ‘What is it, Queen Esther? What is your request? It shall be given you, even to the half of my kingdom.’

---- mine,

Day after day, through the hours of every day, and in the watches of the night when you are awake and you raise your heart and your cry to Me, I hear you. There is never a moment when My gaze is not on you. How could I not? You are a child of God and the daughter of God, the Living God. And I, I AM your brother, friend, and the bridegroom of your soul. Can you doubt that I do not hear you and answer you? You are co-heir with Me to the Kingdom of Heaven. Through the power of My resurrection, I have given you life in Me and not just you but everyone that you bring to Me in prayer. Be of good cheer ---- my own, believe that in Me you and your loved ones share in My victory over the enemy, sin, and death. You are more than a conqueror through the power of My saving love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment