Wednesday, May 8, 2024

MATTHEW 13:55-56, 58 (2024)

MATTHEW 13:55-56, 58

Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not his mother called Mary? And are not his brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? And are not all his sisters with us? Where then did this man get all this?’ And he did not do many deeds of power there, because of their unbelief.

---- mine,

Pride and a know-it-all attitude is the root cause of many not coming to the full knowledge of Truth. There are vast numbers of those who call themselves by My Name - Christians but are anathema to Me because they disrespect My Virgin Mother and her most chaste spouse, Joseph, My foster father whom I called abba - the same name with which I call My Father. My Face is turned away from all who disrespect My Mother and St. Joseph. The worst kind of pride is one that comes from hardness of heart. The Holy Spirit, the Most Chaste Spouse of My most beloved Mother, will have nothing to do with those who speak all kinds of evil against the daughter of the Most High, the fairest flower in all Israel and the world, and St. Joseph who was hand-picked by God as protector and guardian of our Family in Nazareth. Love Mary and Joseph and you will soon find yourself beloved of Me, My Father, and the Holy Spirit and miracles will abound, your prayers will be answered and you will become a member of the household of God. Disrespect My Mother and My foster father and you will experience what the people in My hometown in Nazareth discovered, that I could work no mighty deeds there because they refused to give honor where honor was due. 

No comments:

Post a Comment