Sunday, May 5, 2024

JOHN 12:24-26 (2024)

JOHN 12:24-26

Very truly, I tell you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just a single grain; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. Those who love their life lose it, and those who hate their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me, and where I am, there will my servant be also. Whoever serves me, the Father will honour.


---- mine,

I give you so many opportunities during all your waking hours to die to yourself because I want you to have eternal life and win the crown of glory. Temptations abound, ask for the grace you need to be conscious of the Holy Spirit who will help you to overcome the resistance you sometimes experience when you are called to set aside your will and do what I ask of you. I call you constantly to follow Me, listen, and pay attention and soon it will become second nature to you to hear Me speaking to you. A good, faithful, loyal servant who loves his master is keenly aware of his wishes and often anticipates what his master wants. Do this yourself - serve Me faithfully, joyfully, promptly obedient to all My commands and My Father will honor you. Remain in My love and you will remain in My joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment