Friday, May 10, 2024

PSALM 18:16, 19 (2024)

PSALM 18:16, 19

He reached down from on high, he took me;
he drew me out of mighty waters.
He brought me out into a broad place;
he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

---- mine,

Never doubt that you are precious in My sight. My gaze is on you constantly. There is never a moment when I am not present to you. All you need to do is think of Me and be aware of Me. It is you who forget that I AM always with you. I hear all your prayers, I hear every sigh. I gather all your tears. I know that you are suffering because those you love are in pain. Be not afraid ---- my own, I will save each of your loved ones for whom you plead and pray constantly. Never forget that it is I who have taken you by the hand because I delight in you and I will never let go. Have this confidence that in the end, every prayer will be heard and answered in My way, according to My will, and in My time. Be still and know that I AM God and I will never fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment