Tuesday, May 7, 2024

JUDITH 8:25-27 (2024)

JUDITH 8:25-27

In spite of everything let us give thanks to the Lord our God, who is putting us to the test as he did our ancestors. Remember what he did with Abraham, and how he tested Isaac, and what happened to Jacob in Syrian Mesopotamia, while he was tending the sheep of Laban, his mother’s brother. For he has not tried us with fire, as he did them, to search their hearts, nor has he taken vengeance on us; but the Lord scourges those who are close to him in order to admonish them.’

---- mine,

All testing is necessary so you may come to Me, lean on Me, ask for My help, and rely on Me. You know that when all is well you forget Me. I thirst for your love. All suffering is necessary to purify your love, your prayers, and to teach you that in the world you will have trials and sorrows, grief and loss - the world can offer you nothing that will last neither do you have a lasting home in the world. I have not treated you as you truly deserve, I have not tested you as I did the patriarchs of old but I have wrapped My arms around you and have patiently led you from darkness to light. I pursued you relentlessly when you fled from Me and when I found you wounded tired and abandoned, I bound your wounds and healed you. I carried you back to the fold. I continue to watch over you and care for you. I provide for all your needs. I hear your prayers. Do not become despondent when you do not receive an immediate answer to all your supplications. Know that I AM God and in My time I will restore all things and you will praise and glorify Me. For now, trust Me. Be still. Have faith and have confidence that in the end, according to My will, I will restore all. I will hear and answer you and your heart will rejoice. I do not desire the death of the sinner but that he repents, turns away from his sins, and returns to Me. I desire the salvation of your loved ones far more than you do. Persevere in prayer, pray with confidence, and all you have asked for you will receive and your heart will rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment