Sunday, May 26, 2024

MATTHEW 8:24-27 (2024)

MATTHEW 8:24-27

A gale arose on the lake, so great that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. And they went and woke him up, saying, ‘Lord, save us! We are perishing!’ And he said to them, ‘Why are you afraid, you of little faith?’ Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a dead calm. They were amazed, saying, ‘What sort of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him?’

************************

 

---- mine,

Storms are inevitable for as long as you live in this valley of tears. Always remember that I AM with you no matter how high the waves, the raging of the wind buffetting the boat of your life, I AM WITH YOU. Do not be afraid ----, my own, I will never leave you I will never forsake you. I will not let you perish for you are Mine. My right hand, my glorious arm will save not only you but everyone you pray for. I will rebuke every storm, I will calm the wind, I will bring the elements under My control, and will remain with you and your loved ones until I bring you home to Myself and to My Father there to remain with us eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment