Wednesday, April 11, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 17:8

Keep me as the apple of your eye;
under the shadow of your wings hide me.


---- Mine,

You are the apple of my eye and I have hidden you under the shadow of My wing from the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb. I have watched over you as a mother over her baby. I have made sure that when you strayed I sought you and brought you back to My sheepfold. You belong to Me. I have laid down my life for your and I have sealed you in My Holy Spirit. You are marked for the Kingdom of My Father. I have prepared a place for you with Me so where I am you may be also may be. Do not be afraid when the storm around you threatens to overwhelm and drown you, understand that storms will come, suffering in life must come, but through it all, I hold you in the palm of my hand. I shelter you. My protection is over you and I will bring you safely to shore. Trust Me, remain in Me as I remain in you.  Walk in confidence for you walk with me. 

I will not leave you, if you stumble I will steady you, if you fall I will pick you up. when you find you can no longer go on I will carry You. Let nothing disturb you, I let nothing frighten you, let nothing steal your peace from you for I the Lord Your God live in You, I reign in You, I am with You always even to the end of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment