Thursday, April 26, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Baruch 5:1-2

Jerusalem, put off your garment of
mourning and unhappiness, put on the
splendor and glory of God forever. 
Wrap yourself in the mantle of holiness

that comes from God, put on your head
the crown of glory of the Eternal One.

---- Mine,

I know that your heart is heavy these days and I understand but keep in mind that all things work for the good of those who love God. The plans of the Lord your God are unfolding and I wish to assure you that this is the time to rejoice not mourn. Recall whenever you are despondent that My Covenant with you extends to all generations that will come after you. 

As for you ---- Mine, strive to answer My call every day, from moment to moment, to be holy and perfect just as your heavenly Father and I are holy and perfect. Remember, I am with you always, I will never leave you nor will I forsake you because you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment