Thursday, April 5, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 40:12

Do not withhold for me, O Lord,
your mercy; let your love and faithfulness
preserve me constantly.


---- Mine,

My mercy, My love, and My faithfulness are yours now and always. Do not fret, do not be anxious, in the time of difficulty and sorrow I will be close to you. Turn to Me for comfort and I will console you. Keep this thought always before you that all things work for good of those who love Me.  Nothing that I will for you will ever be for your destruction but for your good. 

I will strengthen you, I will be your shield, I will be your high tower, your refuge in times of trouble. Run to Me cling to Me, stay with Me, trust Me, remain in Me, cling to Me, hide in Me. Do not let anything part you from Me. Remain little, remain humble,  remain in My shadow and let My shade cover you.  No harm will approach you when You remain in Me and I remain in you. Fear not little one it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment