Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 26:1-4

Happy the husband of a good wife, 
the number of his days will be doubled.  
A woman of character is her husband’s joy, 
he will live in peace all the years of his life. 
A good wife is the best of gifts, 
reserved for those who fear the Lord; 
rich or poor, he will have a serene heart 
and a happy face.



---- Mine,

You are the lighted lamp that illumines the way of those who are nearest and dearest to you. Provide the oil when they find they have none. Let he who is weary lean on you, find strength and comfort in you. Find hope, find peace, and joy, find contentment, and the ability to yield to the will of My Father.

All that I pour upon you morning after morning, and right through the day until it is time for you to lie down on your bed at night and sleep, you must share with all. When those you love are called to suffer, share in the suffering. Walk the extra mile so they will not lose heart. Be still know that I am God. Don't preach the Gospel so much as live it; then the light that radiates from you will be My Light indeed, My Joy, My Peace, My Strength, all flowing from My Presence in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment