Thursday, April 19, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm103:13-14, & 17-18


As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord pities those who fear him. For he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.

The Lord’s kindness is forever with those who fear him; so is his justice, for their children’s children, for those who keep his Covenant and remember his commands; for those who put them into practice.


---- Mine,

Do you know what fear of the Lord means? It means that those who love Me are afraid of doing anything that will separate them from Me eternally. Sin no matter how small puts a barrier between us, you distance yourself from Me. It is a willed distance because sin is a deliberate act of going your own way instead of choosing the way of Love.

My love for you is the same yesterday, today, and always. Don't be discouraged when you fail this is why I instituted the Sacrament of Reconciliation. I  have given you a remedy for sin, use it as frequently as you need to. I have also given you the means to avoid sin by providing channels of grace through the worthy reception of My Body and Blood in the Eucharist. Eat and drink of the food that gives life. Pray constantly, be vigilant, stay awake, and above all trust in My love for you and for those you love. I am with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment