Thursday, April 12, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 12:3

You will draw water with joy
from the very fountain of salvation.


---- Mine,

It is from Me that torrents of Living Water flow. It is the Living Water of My Holy Spirit that is poured upon you. You have received it at Baptism when original sin which separated you from God was removed and you were grafted into My Body, making you a child of God. The same Living Water that flows from My side also flows out from My Body the Church. From this New Temple in the New Jerusalem where I live in fullness in Spirit and in Truth, where you will find the fountain of Living Water, whose source is My Sacred Heart. From here flows the Life of My Spirit and the Spirit of My Father. All who drink from it are filled with joy that is not of this world. It is a joy that comes from possessing the Gifts that are given to build my Body and draw the world to Me. This is your mission; to go out into the world and live the Gospel from moment to moment so many will come to believe and be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment