Friday, April 13, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 59:21

For my part, this is my Covenant with them, says Yahweh. My spirit which I have poured out on you, 
and my words which I have put in your mouth, 
will never leave you, nor your children, 
nor your children’s children forever and ever.


--- Mine,

Once again, I am renewing the Covenant that I have made with you. Why? Because you are weak and there are moments when you are anxious not so much for yourself for you are confident that you are Mine completely. But you fear for your children. This is why, as often as you need Me to, I will assure you that I will pour out My Spirit not only children but your children's children until time ceases to be.

All who have been baptized are grafted into My Body. My life pours into them and as long as they remain in Me, no harm shall come to them. Do not be afraid for fear paralyzes your spirit, clouds your judgment, renders you impotent because it controls you. Do not give fear a foothold no matter how great the worry or anxiety. This is why I constantly say to you do not worry, be anxious for nothing, your Father in heaven who created you in love cares for you. He will keep you safe in Me for you are Mine and so are all whom you love. Pray constantly, it keeps you aware that you are dependent on Me and reminds you that apart from Me you can do nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment