Tuesday, April 10, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 1:23B

I will now pour my spirit upon you
and make you know my words.

---- Mine,

When I give I give lavishly, I give generously, I give without measure. This is how I will give you even of My Spirit. I will pour out My Spirit upon you and fill you. I will give you understanding so you will always walk in the light of My Word and not put one foot astray. I will keep you close to Me, I will hide you in the cleft of My Heart. You belong to Me. When you walk in the storm you will be unafraid. When you go through deep, dark waters, you will not drown. When the road is narrow and rough you will not stumble or fall for I the Lord your God am with you. I have claimed you for Myself in time and eternity. 

Do not be troubled, do not be afraid, ---- Mine, it pleases Me, it pleases My Father, and it pleases the Holy Spirit to come upon you, to descend in you, and to make you ours forever.

Receive in faith all I have promised to lavish on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment