Saturday, April 28, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 55:10-11

As the rain and the snow come down
from the heavens and do not return
till they have watered the earth,
making it yield seed for the sower
and food for others to eat, 
so is my word that goes forth out of my mouth:
it will not return to me idle,
but it shall accomplish my will,

the purpose for which it has been sent.

---- Mine,

Take heart. I AM the Eternal Word of God. I AM the seed that is sown by the Sower, My Father. The Holy Spirit enables the Word to carry out the will of God and to make the seed sprout, grow, and fulfill what God created it to be.

I and My Father are one, remain in Me and let My Word find a home in you and the Holy Spirit that dwells in you, will be your strength, your guide, your Paraclete. He will prompt you and say, "This is the Way, walk in it." On your part, you have to be attentive to His voice which is but a whisper; this is why you must shut your ears to all that is not of My Kingdom. Choose the narrow way that leads to Life. If you desire to be fruitful you need to yield to My Will in humility and in joyful obedience. Discipline your will so it is able to give way and yield to Mine. Desire what I desire for you, accept what I will for your life. I will take you home to the place that My Father has prepared for you.Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment