Wednesday, April 25, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 3:5-7

.... you are my shield, O Lord,
my glory; you lift up my head.
Aloud I cry to the Lord,
and from his holy Hill he answers me.
If I lie down to sleep,
again I awake, for the Lord supports me;

no fear of the thousands standing against me.

---- Mine,

My Word will always reassure you and confirm what I have always said to you. I am your rock, your shield, your fortress, your deliverer. I am your help in time of trouble I will wipe the tears from your eyes. When you call I will answer you, I will never leave you, I will never forsake you, for I have claimed you for my own. My Spirit dwells in you, I come to you at every Holy Eucharist and I am One with you. 

Do not fret, do not be anxious, for anything but in all things recall my many blessings to you, recall how I have always come to your aid and saved you. Recall my innumerable blessings on you and those you love. Recall how I have raised you up. I am with you always. Fear nothing, not the darkness of night nor the arrows of the day for I walk with you in time and you will be with Me in eternity. Fear not little one, it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment