Saturday, April 14, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 55:23
Place your burden on the Lord,
and he will sustain you;
for he never allows the upright to fall.




Psalm 57:2B
I will find shelter in the shadow of your wings,
till the disaster has passed.


---- Mine,

Come to Me with all that troubles you, all that makes you anxious, I am here and I invite you to place all your burdens on Me. Surrender, yield, give Me all, tell Me all. I am here. 

I desire that you who are Mine should truly understand that all things work for good for those who trust Me. Stay hidden in Me. Find shelter in My Heart and receive the peace I give you. It is My gift to you. Do not focus on the problem, on the difficulties, on the sorrows, do not hold Me bound to your time-frame. Just trust Me. Trust My time which is perfect. 

All is well when you lean on Me and trust Me. Let it all go for the peace that passes all human understanding is yours because you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment