Saturday, April 21, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Mark 11:22A & 24

Have faith in God.
Truly,
I tell you,
whatever you ask in prayer,
believe that you have received it,
and it shall be done for you.


---- Mine,

Is this not what I have been saying to you all along? Have faith in Me. Believe all that I have said for I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to My Father except through Me. I am the Vine and you are the branches. It is My Life that flows through you and gives you life. Walk in the Way that I walked, the Way My Mother walked, the Way that all the saints have walked as well as holy men and women. Remain in Me as I remain You. Apart from Me, you will be lost but with Me, you will find that all things are possible. 

Walk in the Light of truth with confidence and you will come safely home to my Sacred Heart. 

Ask My Holy Spirit each day, ask every moment, for all that you need to assist you. He will deny you nothing, for it is His Work to lead you, little soul, and bring you safely home if you yield to Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment