Monday, April 16, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 10:17

For you hear, O Lord, the longings of the lowly,
and you strengthen their hearts.


---- Mine,

What have I been saying to you ever since you have come to Me in prayer? 

This is it. I know the longings of your heart even before you yourself know what they are. I strengthen you in the Sacraments. You belong to Me. I will never leave you, I will never abandon you. You are Mine in time and in eternity. Do not worry, do not be anxious, do not be afraid, for I the Lord Your God am with you from moment to moment. I know you, I know your strengths and your weaknesses. Should you stumble I will steady you. Should you fall I will pick you up. Should you find yourself unable to go on. I will carry you. I will place you on My shoulder until you are able to walk again. 

Nothing that you are called to do by My Father will be too much for you. My Holy Spirit will help you meet every challenge. God never asks you more than you can deliver. Believe this to be true and dont get anxious. Remember in the end, as you have discovered so often in the past all worked out well for My glory and to the glory of My Father. 

Do not worry little one, it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment