Friday, April 27, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 12:3AB

But you, Lord, you know me and see me;
you search my heart - it is close to you.

---- Mine,

Do not worry, I understand. As often as you need me to, I will reassure, even constantly, that I the Lord your God am with you. I will remind you always, especially when you are full of distrust at yourself for you know your weaknesses, that I am with you, I will see you through. Come running to Me as a child to its mother, or father and I will pick you up and hide you, I will put my arms around you and hold you close to my Sacred Heart. With Me you are safe. As often as you need me too ---- Mine, I will tell you I am with you. In turn, keep Me close to you. Look to me to be filled; to satisfy your hungry heart and your thirsty spirit and I will give you of My abundance always.

No comments:

Post a Comment