Monday, April 9, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 9:5-6

“Come, eat of my bread
    and drink of the wine I have mixed.
Lay aside immaturity, and live,
    and walk in the way of insight.”



---- Mine,

It is time to wake up from your slumber the hour is almost here. Trim your lamp, fill it with oil so it does not go out. The Bridegroom is on His way. I have prepared a rich banquet for all who belong to Me; Bread which is My Body, Wine which is My saving Blood. Eat and drink and you will have life, for the Bread that I give you is my flesh and the wine is My Blood, real food, and drink that will well up to eternal life.

It is time to put away the foolish pastimes which have preoccupied you for so long, have distracted you and thrown you off course. You know that you have wasted much time now wake up, the time for the trivial has passed. I will strengthen you, I will empower you, I live in you so have courage. You do not have to worry or be anxious I will equip you I will empower you. You have no resources of your own to help you. Look to me and grow radiant and strong. You must take the first step boldly, confidently, with integrity, leave the rest to Me.

No, you don't have what it takes, this is why you are to have faith and trust in Me.  No yielding, no surrender, don't give up before you have even started. Keep our gaze on Me stretch out your hands to Me, come to Me, commit to Me. That's all it takes I will do the rest.

This is the day to say, 'YES'.

https://bridegroomofmysoul.blogspot.com/search?q=Walk+in+my+shadow+I%27ll+be+your+shade


No comments:

Post a Comment