Wednesday, April 4, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 39:5-6

 Early in the morning, his heart is set on turning to the Lord, his Maker, and raising his being to the Most High. He opens his mouth in prayer and makes supplication because of his sins. If such is the will of the great Lord he will be filled with the spirit of discernment. He will then speak words of wisdom and celebrate the Lord in prayer.

---- Mine,

All that you receive from My hand comes to you from My Heart. Because you love Me, you come to Me morning after morning to seek Me in prayer. It is Me that your heart desires. It is My Spirit that draws you to Me. It is indeed good that you recognize that you are a sinner and that your sins are always before you as are your weaknesses. It keeps you humble and aware that all that is good comes from Me. 
Open your mouth I will fill it. Open your heart and I make my home in it. Open your ears to my words and you will hear. Open your eyes and see me in all that is around you. Encounter Me constantly for I am present in you and around you; in heaven above and closer to you than you can ever imagine. Find me in silence, find me in prayer, find me in service, find me in the people you encounter day after day and let everyone you encounter find Me in you. Let all your thoughts, words, and actions give witness to this reality that I the Lord Your God am with you.




1 comment:

  1. I d᧐n't even ҝnow how I ended upp hеre, but I thought this post
    was good. І don't know who you are but ceгtainly yoou arе going too
    a fаmous bрogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete