Sunday, April 22, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 3:17

This is My Son, the Beloved;
He is my Chosen One.

---- My Own,

You are Mine just as My own Beloved Son, my first-born is Mine. You are baptized and grafted into His Body in accordance with my plan for you.  As my child and one who is co-heir with My Son, you are required to imitate Him in all things. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life apart from Him you can do nothing. Apart from Him you will wither and die and be cast into the outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Remember, little one, time is short. The years go by inexorably moment by moment and no matter how many years are granted to you, they will finally end. I have appointed My Son as the only righteous judge.  The choice is yours as to your final destiny for I have given you the gift of free will.  All the choices you have made while you had time will determine your final destiny.

While there is still time, while it is still today, you are being given grace upon grace to grow into His image and likeness. He has shown you how. The Holy Spirit is given to you to help you so is the example of my daughter Mary, Mother of my Son. Take her as your model as well as all the saints. They have faced the same temptations that you face. They fought the good fight and the won the race. So can you. Keep your eyes on the goal in order to win the prize of eternal life with My Son, Jesus Christ, my Chosen One. Listen to Him and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment