Sunday, April 15, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 116:7
Return, O my soul, to your rest, 
for the Lord has taken care of you.

Isaiah 38:17
My anguish has turned to peace; 
you have retrieved my life 
from the pit of corruption; 
you have cast all my sins behind you.


---- Mine,

I have called you by your Name. I have claimed you for Myself. Let nothing disturb you I am in control of your life. All that God has planned for you I will help you to fulfill. Remember that I walk with you. My Spirit lives in you. No matter how dark the road how narrow and rough it may be I hold your hand securely in Mine.  Don't be afraid not for yourself or for those you love, those who are close to your heart. My love covers all. My protection is over all. 

Trust Me I will not permit you to put one foot astray. Your life is Mine I purchased it at too great a price to permit its loss. 

I love you ---- My Own with a love that is beyond anything you can ever imagine. Stay close to Me always, call Me in times of difficulty or when you need to lean on Me. I am closer to you than your breath.  Remain in My love always.


No comments:

Post a Comment