Friday, April 20, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 9:11

Those who cherish your name, O Lord,
can rely on you, for you have never forsaken
those who look to you.


---- Mine,

Do not be distressed. Do not worry. I have made a solemn Covenant with you to not only bless you but to bless your children and children's children as well, to the thousandth generation. Believe in Me. Am I not the Bridegroom of your soul? Am I not your Spouse who loves you so much that I lay down My Life for you? 

In this life --- Mine, there will be sorrow, you cannot escape it, it is the lot of the children of Adam. But never forget that the children of Adam have been redeemed by Me. My Holy Spirit is poured upon you rely on Him for strength, for wisdom, for guidance, for understanding. He never fails. God never fails. 

In every life, there is a time for tears but there is also a time for laughter and joy. All will be well I assure you. All will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment