Sunday, April 8, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 8:6-7

Set me as a seal on your heart, 
set me as a seal on your arm. 
For love is strong as death;
its jealousy lasting as the power of death, 
it burns like a blazing fire, 
it blazes like a mighty flame.
No flood can extinguish love 
nor river submerge it. 
If a man were to buy love 
with all the wealth of his house, 
contempt is all he would purchase.

---- Mine,

Just as My Holy Spirit has sealed you in My Love. Just as I have written your name on the palm of My hand, so too do I desire that you seal me in your heart and on your arm. I desire to be ever before you in thought. I want you to hunger and thirst for My love always. I want to be the only One that can satisfy all your needs both temporal and spiritual. I want you to look to Me to give you all the things that you desire, all that enables you to live a holy, happy, healthy life. I want to be the first thought you wake up with each morning and the last before you fall asleep at night. I want to be present in your dreams. I want to shape your life and I want to be instrumental in guiding you from moment to moment all your waking hours. I want you to live and breathe Me at all times. I want you to be so consumed by Me and by My love that there is room for no created thing in your life before Me.

Love Me as I have loved you; love without counting the cost. Love Me freely, love Me constantly, love Me because I first loved you and gave My Life for you in order that you may be saved.  Love is truly stronger than death. Love sets you free to choose to do what is right always; choose to love Me and you choose rightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment