Wednesday, May 24, 2023

SIRACH 43:26-30 (2023)

SIRACH 43:26-30

Because of him each of his messengers succeeds,
and by his word all things hold together.
We could say more but could never say enough;
let the final word be: ‘He is the all.’
Where can we find the strength to praise him?
For he is greater than all his works.
Awesome is the Lord and very great,
and marvellous is his power.
Glorify the Lord and exalt him as much as you can,
for he surpasses even that.
When you exalt him, summon all your strength,
and do not grow weary, for you cannot praise him enough.

---- Mine,

The Archangels, the Angels, the Choirs of Angels, Cherubim, and Seraphim, our Guardian Angels, and all the Heavenly Hosts who are My messengers. They exist to serve the Eternal God and to do all that I command them to.

Pay close attention to the verses through which I speak to you today. I AM all in all. I AM the all. As awe-inspiring and majestic are all My works they are My creation and can never surpass in Beauty, Truth, and Goodness their Creator.

Were you to praise and glorify Me, and exalt Me all your waking hours and all the days of your life you would still fall far short. Never weary of lifting high the Name of God in exultant praise and worship for you could never exhaust the praises due to the Living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment