Saturday, May 20, 2023

ISAIAH 30:18-21 (2023)

Isaiah 30:18-21

Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you;
therefore he will rise up to show mercy to you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
blessed are all those who wait for him.

.....You shall weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when he hears it, he will answer you.

Though the Lord may give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself any more, but your eyes shall see your Teacher. 

And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk in it.’

---- mine,

Pray constantly with thanksgiving and praise welling in your heart recalling with gratitude all the blessings that I have showered on you. Has there ever been a time when you called on Me and I did not hear and answer you? Have you not experienced My mercy, kindness, faithfulness, tender compassion, and above all My love for you always? I have wiped away your tears. I have been gracious to you and I have blessed you. I have heard your cries, your sighs, I have healed your wounded and broken heart constantly. Yes, I have chastised you when you needed to be chastised and I have corrected you when you strayed from the narrow path that leads to Life but I have never left you and I never will.  My Holy Spirit has made His home in you - He speaks to you, He points the Way to My Father's house saying, This is the way; walk in it.’ Pay close attention to what He says and obey. There is no better way to please Me and I in turn will give you all that you ask of Me in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment