Friday, May 19, 2023

ESTHER 14:4, 15:9, 11-12, 5:3 (2023)

ESTHER 14:4, 15:9, 11-12, 5:3

"My Lord, you who stand alone, come to my help, I am alone and have no help but you". 

"What is it, I am your brother". He said, "Take heart. Come speak to me". He raised the golden scepter, touched her neck with it, then embraced her saying, "Speak to me."

The king asked, "What is it? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you." 


---- mine,

Why do you act and pray like you are an orphan or a widow? Do you still not know that you have the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords for your Friend and your Brother? Are you not espoused to Me? Have I not made you heir with Me to My Kingdom? Do I not come to you in the Holy Eucharist and does not the intimacy of your union with Me in Holy Communion truly make us one - I in you and you in Me? For a while, we are indivisibly one when briefly in time and space you receive a foretaste of the eternal bliss you will enjoy in the Kingdom of God. It pleases My Father to give Me all that is His and it pleases Me to give you a share in all that is Mine even while you are still in the world. When you pray, make known to Me all that you desire Me to give you and I will give you all that you ask for in full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. Nothing pleases Me more than to answer your prayers and to give you far, far more than you can ask for or think of. Be at peace. Trust Me. Pray with confidence for I AM God and nothing is too difficult for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment