Wednesday, May 10, 2023

ISAIAH 40:1, 9-11 (2023)

ISAIAH 40:1, 9-11

Be comforted, my people,
be strengthened, says your God.

‘Here is your God!’

Here comes your God with might;
His strong arm rules for him;
his reward is with him,
and here before him is his booty.
Like a shepherd he tends his flock;
he gathers the lambs in his arms'
he carries them in his bosom,
gently leading those that are with young.

----mine,

I have assured you over and over again, that you are mine and once again today I assure you that you belong to Me. I will comfort you. I will strengthen you. When you are weak I will pick you up and carry you. I will be your Food and your Drink. Keep this Truth ever before you - I AM GOD! Do not allow fear to grip you or paralyze you, fear is from the devil and he has no power over you unless you give it to him. He is a liar, a thief, a devourer, a murderer and I have destroyed his evil works by My death on the Cross. Mary, My Immaculate Mother, and yours has crushed his ugly face under the heel of her foot and she has drawn you and all those you love and pray for each day under her mantle of protection. You and yours are mine and hers in time and in eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment