Monday, May 15, 2023

PSALM 25:16-18
Turn to me and be gracious to me, 
for I am lonely and afflicted.
Relieve the troubles of my heart,
and bring me out of my distress.
Consider my affliction and my trouble,
and forgive all my sins.

PSALM 28:6-7
Blessed be the Lord,
for he has heard the sound of my pleadings.  
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
in him my heart trusts;
so I am helped, and my heart exults,
and with my song I give thanks to him.

---- mine,

Believe in faith that I have turned to you, I have been gracious to you, I have heard every one of your prayers they rise before me like incense before My Throne of Mercy and Grace. Be still and know that I AM God. Stop all your moaning, and groaning, dry your eyes, and lift them up to Me. Be not afraid, believe in the power of My Love, and give thanks and praise with every breath you breathe today; confident in My faithfulness, My promises, and My everlasting and unchanging love for you and for all your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment