Tuesday, May 30, 2023

MATTHEW 17:5-7 (2023)

 MATTHEW 17:5-7

While he was still speaking, suddenly a bright cloud overshadowed them, and from the cloud a voice said, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved; with him I am well pleased; listen to him!’ 

When the disciples heard this, they fell to the ground and were overcome by fear. But Jesus came and touched them, saying, ‘Get up and do not be afraid.’


---- mine,

While on earth Father I was never alone for My Father and I are One, indivisibly One in the Holy Spirit. I said nothing, I did nothing, that was not in perfect accord with His will. I came into the world because My Abba sent Me. I came because He loves you and it is His desire that someday you will share in My glory eternally, the glory that I received through perfect humility and perfect obedience to His will. Still the clamoring voices in you and the cacophony of sounds that surround you and enter into the sanctuary of your soul. Here where I delight to make My home you will hear My Father say, 'This is my Son, the Beloved, with Him I am well pleased; listen to Him!' Remember, without the aid of the Helper, the Comforter, the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit whom the Father has sent in My Name, you cannot do anything that is pleasing to God but with Him, all that you do will be pleasing to Me. Do not be afraid, it is I. I AM here and I AM with you always. Stand up and fear nothing for I have conquered. I have won the victory over the powers of darkness. I rose triumphant from the dead and I have crushed the head of Satan forever. Fear nothing for I AM with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment