Tuesday, May 23, 2023

ISAIAH 51:1 (2023)

ISAIAH 51:1

Listen to me, you that pursue righteousness,
   you that seek the Lord.
Look to the rock from which you were hewn,
   and to the quarry from which you were dug.


---- mine,

You seek My Face, you desire to live in My Presence, all your waking hours, and even when slumber You rest in Me. Awake or asleep, you lift your heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit with a great desire and longing to cling to Me because you love Me. You make your needs known to Me for yourself, your family, those you love, and the world. You shed many tears. You lift up your hands and cry to Me to come to your assistance and I hear and answer all your prayers. Listen to Me. Pay close attention to what I AM about to say to you now - because you are grafted to Me and are a member of My Body and are Mine, it is right, good, and fitting that you whom God has hewn from the Rock of All Ages always and in all circumstances look to Me to supply all that you need. I will fill your mouth with the finest wheat and the sweetest honey. I will pour into your lap all that is good in abundance, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. I, the Word of God have spoken and I will do for you all that I have promised. Be of good cheer for I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment