Wednesday, May 3, 2023

PSALM 12:6 (2023)

PSALM 12:6

The promises of the Lord are promises that are pure,
silver refined in a furnace on the ground,
purified seven times.

---- mine,

Believe that My Word is Truth for I AM the Eternal Word of the Father. I AM the God who is, who was, and will be forever. There is no change in Me, no wavering, I AM the same yesterday, today, and always. Every one of My promises is true, is pure, because I AM the Eternal Covenant of Love that My Father has made with you. He has bound you to Him through Me and this was made possible because, for your sake, I was thrust into the fiery furnace of suffering, I was crushed and ground in the winepress and mill of suffering, and the purity, the steadfastness, and the power of My love are stronger than all the attacks, the wiles, and the evil plans of the Enemy. Be not afraid, do not doubt, but believe and you and your family will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment