Sunday, May 7, 2023

PSALM 143:8 (2023)

PSALM 143:8

Let me hear of your steadfast love in the morning,
   for in you I put my trust.
Teach me the way I should go,
   for to you I lift up my soul.

---- mine,

I do speak to you morning after morning when you come to me in your quiet time with Me but you allow the trials of life to lay heavily on you and oppress your spirit. Believe in Me and in My Word. Entrust your life and the lives of those you love so dearly to Me. Trust in My love for You and in My loving providence for every member of your family. Unless you trust Me you will never know the peace that comes from relying completely on Me confident that in all things I work for the good of those who love Me. Keep your gaze on Me - I AM God and I AM your deliverer. Lift up your heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit to Me and I will raise you, I will lift you up, I will carry you, and shelter you. I AM God and I never abandon those who belong to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment