Sunday, May 28, 2023

ESTHER 5:6 (2023)

ESTHER 5:6

While they were drinking wine, the king said to Esther, ‘What is your petition? It shall be granted you. And what is your request? Even to the half of my kingdom, it shall be fulfilled.’


---- mine,

I invite you to drink deeply of the New Wine, which is My Blood poured out for you in the New Covenant. As often as you eat My Body and drink My Blood you receive new life. When you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, which is a Sacrament of Love and is a foretaste of the eternal union with Me in the Kingdom of God, ask Me for all that you need. Ask and you will receive for with Me nothing is impossible. Nothing delights Me more than to pour out My Holy Spirit on you. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom - freedom from sin, from slavery, from concupiscence. Ask and I will give you My Holy Spirit so you can live in the freedom of the children of God and live a holy life pleasing to Me and to My Father in every way. Ask and I will pour into your soul an abundance of gifts both spiritual, supernatural, and temporal for you are Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment