Saturday, May 13, 2023

MATTHEW 1:24 (2023)

Matthew 1:24

When Joseph awoke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him; he took her as his wife.


---- mine,

Joseph, My most dearest foster father, loved his beloved betrothed Mary, My Mother, with a love that was complete perfectly, wholeheartedly, and unconditionally. He knew from the first that she was the handmaid of the Lord and being told that she was with Child, he was filled with awe, knowing the prophecies contained in Sacred Scripture he understood exactly what this meant, ‘Look, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall name him Emmanuel’, which means, ‘God is with us.’ Although it broke his heart, he believed that this changed everything. He had to give her up for the sake of the wonderful plans that God had for her. He believed that she was set apart for God and this meant being separated from her in order for her to fulfill this noble work that God had called her to. God intervened and made known to him that the Child Mary had conceived was by the Holy Spirit. Once Joseph understood that he an intrinsic part of this plan, his fiat was as perfect as My Mother's. He woke up from his sleep and gladly did what the angel of the Lord commanded him to do, he took Mary My Mother as his wife, and from that moment on he lay down his life in sacrificial, loving service to Me and to her. I desire you too to follow his example and take My Mother home to yourself then you too will be a member of the Holy Family. If Joseph and Mary abide in your heart, in your home, in your life, I will abide in it too. If you pray to them and invoke their help in all your daily necessities both spiritual and temporal, rest assured that I who was subject to them on earth will refuse nothing they ask of Me on your behalf. Today, what the angel said to Joseph I say to you, take Mary into your heart, into your home, into your life, and having her you will have all you need for where Mary is there am I, and where I AM there is the Father and the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment