Wednesday, May 31, 2023

MATTHEW 18:12-14 (2023)

MATTHEW 18:12-14

What do you think of this?
If someone has a hundred sheep and one of them strays, 
won’t he leave the ninety-nine on the hillside, 
and go to look for the stray one?
And I tell you, when he finally finds it, he is more pleased about it, 
than about the ninety-nine that did not go astray.
It is the same with your Father in heaven.
Your Father in heaven doesn’t want even one of these little ones to perish.

---- mine,

You belong to My Father and because you are His you are Mine as well. And not just you but your spouse, your children, your siblings, and their families as well as all those for whom you pray so earnestly each day - they all belong to My Father and to My sheep-fold. The Father has entrusted all His children to Me. I love you with a love that is beyond all human ability to fathom for it is divine love. The love of God is sacrificial and is the fountainhead of all authentic human love. This from My Sacred Heart flows out to you and to the whole world through My pierced side. Too great a price was paid for every human soul and this is why My Father and I relentlessly pursue, seek out, until it finds and rescues every soul that strays. So fear not, ---- mine, continue to pray with faith for the conversion of your family and for the world for You Father in heaven will not permit even one of His little ones to perish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment