Friday, May 26, 2023

EZEKIEL 34:11, 31 (2023)

EZEKIEL 34:11, 31

For thus says the Lord God: 
I myself will search for my sheep, 
and will seek them out.
You are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, 
and I am your God, says the Lord God.
 
---- mine,

Why are you troubled, why are you anxious, why do you live as if you are not a member of the household of God? You call God Abba, the Holy Spirit is your Helper and Comforter and you are espoused to Me. You and every member of your family are Mine purchased by My Blood. Lift up your head and keep your gaze fixed on Me. Look at all the ways in which I have manifested My love for you as far back as you can recall and give praise and thanks for My faithfulness. I have watched over you and your family as tenderly as a mother watches over and cares for her little ones. You are My sheep, you belong to My flock, when you or any of your family members stray I seek them and I bring them back to the fold. I never tire of searching for the lost ones, the weak ones, the foolish ones, the sick ones because they too are Mine, just as you are Mine. I AM the Lord your God and I AM the same yesterday, today, and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment