Sunday, May 21, 2023

MATTHEW 8:24-26 (2023)

Matthew 8:24-26

A gale arose on the lake, so great that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. And they went and woke him up, saying, ‘Lord, save us! We are perishing!’ And he said to them, ‘Why are you afraid, you of little faith?’ Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a dead calm. 


---- mine,

O you of little faith. How easily you get tossed about by every difficulty that you have to face, how readily you give in to defeat when what you have asked for in prayer is not given to you as soon as you ask for it, and in the manner in which you have asked. You read the Word, you pray, and you make endless Novenas. You implore Me, My Mother, St. Joseph, and all the Saints to plead your cause to Me - the reason you are Saint hopping is because you hope that if one does not hear you perhaps the other will. You wait expectantly for the great miracles you are praying for to occur and when nothing happens while the gale gathers in intensity in your soul you get swamped by worry and anxiety. O you of little faith ---- mine. Do you yet not know that I AM Emmanuel, the God who is with you always? The reason I was asleep in the boat was because I AM God and the disciples in the boat were never in danger of being drowned. No one who belongs to Me will perish. I will rebuke the winds, and the waves and I will calm all the storms that are currently raging in your life and the lives of those you love. Continue to pray with faith and with thanksgiving. Glorify me with your life. I AM God - nothing is too difficult for Me. Be of good cheer, I will calm the storm and you and your family will rejoice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment