Thursday, May 11, 2023

MALACHI 3:16-17 (2023)

MALACHI 3:16-17

Then those who feared the LORD talked with each other, and the LORD listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored his name.
“On the day when I act,” says the LORD Almighty, “they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him.

---- mine,

I have called you to be holy and perfect just as My Father is holy and perfect. There is no other Way to the Father's House except through Me. I AM the incarnate and visible image of God. This is why no one can say, 'Show me the Father and I will believe'. All those who see Me, know Me, love Me, follow Me, obey Me, and are united with Me are also united with My Father because He and I are one. Live in the light of Truth and You will receive the abundant life of the Holy Spirit. In this world you will have trials, difficulties, and sorrow for the road to heaven is narrow and hard and few choose to walk in it. But those who do will receive the glorious reward and inheritance reserved for them by My Father in heaven for they have believed in Me, His only Son, whom He sent into the world to save and redeem it. Believe and you and your household will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment