Friday, May 5, 2023

PSALM 56:8, 9B (2023)

PSALM 56:8, 9B

You have kept count of my tossings; 
put my tears in your bottle.
Are they not in your record?

This I know, that God is for me.

---- mine,

Yes, my gaze has been on you always. There is nothing that you experience that I AM not aware of. You are the apple of my eye. You are mine in time and in eternity. Why do you allow the troubles of life to weigh you down do you not know that in this world you will have trials and tribulations and that's ok, because this is the lot of all mankind, but you also know that I have overcome the world. Pray constantly with a heart overflowing with thanksgiving for all the graces you have received. Have confidence that I who have been faithful in the past will be faithful always. I AM for you and if I, the Lord Your God am for you who can be against you?

No comments:

Post a Comment