Sunday, May 14, 2023

WISDOM 3:9 (2023)

Wisdom 3:9

Those who trust in him will understand truth,
and the faithful will abide with him in love,
because grace and mercy are upon his holy ones,
and he watches over his elect.


---- mine,

It is most pleasing to Me that you are filled with holy desires. Nurture them. Pray for help to be faithful. I have given you My Holy Spirit, He makes His dwelling in you. Your body is His temple. When you are struggling with temptations you will overcome them with My help which is readily available to you. Trust Me with all your heart, with your will, with your mind - let nothing disturb the peace that is My gift to you. It is also most pleasing to Me that you invoke the aid of Mary, My Immaculate Mother, and her most chaste spouse, My foster father, St. Joseph, as well as all the saints and angels in heaven. My grace and mercy are their reward for all eternity and they are yours as well for I watch over all who belong to Me. You are mine, remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment